Livestock Veterinary Service is available to meet your livestock veterinary needs at your property. Our ambulatory service has fully equipped vehicles that allow us to perform herd health, surgical and medical procedures on both large and small ruminants.
Our ambulatory services include:
· Calving, lambing and kidding assistance
· Individual sick animal treatment
· Lameness investigation and foot trimming
· Field surgery including LDAs, castrations, caesareans, and wound management
· Vaccination and worming advice
· Calf, lamb or kid health assessment and management including for conformational and congenital disorders and medical conditions
· Disease investigation
· Pregnancy Diagnosis (ultrasound and manual)
Travel fees of $2 per kilometre return apply to all ambulatory visits.
© 2020 by LiveStock. All Right Reserved